The Farnese Hercules Free Download
ABOUT THIS GAME
Sculpt your way through the history of Western Art!
I mean sculpture, that which one does by means of removal. – Michelangelo
The Farnese Hercules is an original puzzle game with a new and unique central mechanic.
Take on the role of the famed sculptors of history as you gaze into your material and see your final work before you carve it and reveal it to the world.
The Farnese Hercules includes:
- 35 levels stretching from 40,000 BCE to 1950 CE
- 7 Stages representing some of the different eras of Western Art
- Heaps of original EASCII art
- 3 hours+ of puzzling playtime
- 20 historically appropriate musical tracks
The main mechanic of The Farnese Hercules is simple, gaze into your material to reveal how many blocks need to be chipped totally away, and how many need to be carefully carved. One vantage point is not enough however, and the sculptor will have to regard their material from many angles before they can be sure exactly what needs to be removed!
The Farnese Hercules uses a totally original central mechanic, although it does so with a clear eye on its antecedants in games like Minesweeper, Picross and Hexcells.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5 4300M or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Must support SDL2
- Storage: 750 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
How To Install Free Download The Farnese Hercules
- Download the installer from our website(using the download)
- Then run the“.exe“and start to install the game
- During the installation, then follow the instructions
- The game starts to download and install automatically.
- Wait until the installation is complete
- Then pop up with the download key, and then activate the game
- play it!
Click On The Below Button To Start The Farnese Hercules Download. It Is a Full And Complete Game. Just Download And Start Playing It. We Have Provided a Direct Link Full Setup Of The Game.